IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

""I would agree with you as I felt it was one of those calls to...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    ""I would agree with you as I felt it was one of those calls to suss out the sentiment towards PRR and the SPP so as to better prepare a plan B in case of a shortfall.""

Why bother with the phone calls, what's wrong with the plan B they have. Looking forward to seeing management buy 2 MILLION DOLLARS worth of stock if the opportunity arises. Some how I don't see that happening but it adds confidence doesn't it. It's only a small SPP so they would be banking on full subscription don't you think!

""Prima will also call an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to request Shareholder approval
    to allow directors of the Company to subscribe for additional New Shares from any shortfall in
    subscription under the SPP1 in an amount beyond their SPP entitlement on the same terms as offered in
    the SPP, up to a maximum aggregate amount of $2 million worth of New Shares.

In the event of a shortfall in subscriptions under the SPP, the Company may also place New Shares from the
    shortfall to professional and sophisticated investors (as defined in sections 708(8) and 708(11) of the Corporations
    Act, respectively) on the same terms as offered under the SPP."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.