AMD 50.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

What do you make of this ?

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi guys

I'm now going to make reference to a report by one of our FR neighbours, but I'm definitely not cross-promoting.
    That will become clear once you've read it.

On the 11 March (last Wednesday) Ram Resources (RMR) released its December 2014 Interim Financial Report.

In the report there was a Review of Operations. One of the sub-headings under this review was titled "Fraser Range North".

Now this is what the first paragraph stated (verbatim):

"The Fraser Range North tenement package is situated in the heart of the Fraser Range gravity high complex, 150km north of Sirius Resources' Nova nickel-copper deposit and immediately south of Segue Resources' Plumridge Project (figure 3). The project area consists of five (5) tenements covering 163km2.
    Segue Resources plans to start drilling four (4) high-priority EM conductors in early October 2015."

...early October 2015 ?! I'd like to know how Ram Resources became privy to information regarding SEG's drilling program and how accurate it is. I'd like to think they're way off the mark.

I wonder if Steven Michael is aware that this information has been released on another company's report ? I don't think he'd be too impressed.

The thing is, Ram can't even get its own act together when it comes to its drilling program, and is forever changing the proposed commencement date. So how it can then state, in its report, when another company intends starting theirs, God only knows.

As a footnote, I want to declare that I hold shares in both RMR and SEG, but have a much larger holding in SEG.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $22.15K 9.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
138 220191302 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143768517 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.