FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Im with you on this one Brades, althought it might brake it via...

1. 84 Posts.
    Im with you on this one Brades, althought it might brake it via couple of dips. They may even be a 3.6c day soon but the SP will spring back to above 4 cents
    Will be topping up if it brakes 4cents as over the long term it has to bounce - just too many good things going for it.
    At the moment IMO the SP is falling as everyone who was interested in holding this company has already bought into it, most well above 5-6 cents, or through the recent placement. This is why there is not much buyer support as no one other than few daytraders are hanging in there. Most of those who bought earlier are holding onto their shares just waiting out the bad weather, and the SP is falling either because of manipulators or just because of the lack of buyers not holding up the SP when someones sells be it for tax loss reason or just to get out to be safe or any other reason.
    What i am saying is that all that is happening is the too familiar story we have seen time and time again with many good small caps - just because not much is going on currently traders loose interest volume drops PS goes down - but most of these stocks bounce back hard - just to quote a few of late: WMT, BLR, MLS, ADY
    All in all 4cents seems to me to be close to the bottom purely based on the fact that it just has to many good things in the pipelines for it to be getting too low for too long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.