SLX 4.75% $4.21 silex systems limited

what do you make of this, page-2

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    I would hazard a guess and say that I think they "MAY" be talking about USEC??, they are still using second generation centrifuge technology though!they have spent a heap building newer centrifuge plants, but they are still old hat compared to laser enrichment.
    If it is them? then they will still have to buy the extra Yellocake to refine it,once the stuff from Russia runs out! as opposed to GE using the SLX laser enrichment process, there is more than enough Uranium to enrich from the existing heaps that have been processed by others including USEC previously, this is where GE will be in front by a mile, they can recover more usable Uranium than what they (USEC and others)ever got the first time around by using centrifuge,and they can do it far cheaper, SLX tech uses much less electricity to enrich Uranium and it gets a much greater pecentage of the usable Uranium than what centrifuge or gas diffusion can, and they can use the heaps that have been already processed, it is just siitting there, and is of little value to anyone else without SLX tech!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.21
Change
-0.210(4.75%)
Mkt cap ! $997.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.30 $4.31 $4.19 $3.289M 775.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3741 $4.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.22 802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.