Thanks Wafflehead for your in depth answer. We clearly having...

1. 11,978 Posts.
    Thanks Wafflehead for your in depth answer. We clearly having different opinions on this subject.
    I don't know why you find it hard to accept that spirit persons might challenge God's righteousness. There are plenty of posters here on HC that do exactly that. Is it just their thinking that is faulty? Do you accept there are evil humans? If so why not evil spirit persons?
    To challenge his power would be ludicrous, but there are plenty that challenge his wisdom. The toleration of this opposition has led to many benefits.
    (Romans 9:17) For the scripture says to Phar′aoh: “For this very reason I have let you remain: to show my power in connection with you and to have my name declared in all the earth.”
    While that was the case with Pharaoh, how much more have we been able to learn from God's toleration of Satan's opposition.
    Just imagine the contrast that will be experienced when Satan is no longer able to influence mankind!
    (Revelation 20:1-3) And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.  He seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years.  And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.