LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

What do you think about LNG stock, page-19

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    On the back of today's share price performance (linked to current Sino-US trade discussions in Washington?),  worthwhile reflecting on past broker reports, so here's a summary.

Makes for interesting reading with significant upside when MLNG's 8mpta BTAs are confirmed:

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 5.09.09 PM.png

Whilst some research was issued when the share price was much higher, its the future valuation (and DCF metrics/ rationale which makes this especially compelling, i.e. MLNG 55% or 80% factored in. Of course, other variables (e.g. shares on issues will have a somewhat dilutionery effect, such as the 9.9% issued to IDG).

And Fosters weren't the only bullish broker suggesting a value well north of LNG.AX's previous all-time high i.e. A$7.70.

BTIG had a A$6.00 valuation whilst Clarion Platou A$4.00. And Alembic had U$22/ADR (1 ADR = 4 shares i.e. U$5.50).

One can only salivate what valuations these analysts' models will throw up when MLNG confirms BTAs and rework their numbers.

Then there are reasonable grounds for believing a US listing (next year?) post FID/FC would push LNG to new highs.

And of course zero value is ascribed to BH in most analysts' models.

That is why we are poised for the mother of all of MELT UPS - with algos working overtime to cap the current price and shorts increasing 0.71% over the past month (~20M currently).

Watch what happens if LNG is removed from the list of products to be tariffed or some agreement/ encouraging news emerges from Washington in the next few days ...

And even if the US ratchets up the pressure on China to secure further concessions (highly likely in my view), a compromise will be found as neither will be immune from the broader fall out incl. Trump supporters.

Go LNG!!!
    Last edited by Timbogold: 22/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.