BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

What do you think about our Board?, page-202

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    @iTNiNJA hi there, I have had another experience whereby a stock I owned (GGB) were very familiar with what was happening on HC and to the point they cared so much about what people were saying they hired a person to respond to peoples post on HC for quiet sometime. We had very informative up to date information, daily. This guy was great at CGB and stopped any misinformation being posted straight away. He also kept everything right up to date....He was a full time "REP" of CGB and was given the tick of approval from HC. I had many communications with him as well as by phone. Yes he was available to meet with and always would call back if he was busy.

Anyway I think MM should help to ease SH minds by keeping the market up to date and in my opinion she is not. HC may not be discussed in board meetings but if the board dont know what is being said on HC I believe this would make them naive and I dont believe they are naive for one minute. So IMO they would be aware of some posts. Regardless of what people are saying about changes in the team, which I dont believe is the right thing to do, there should be some ANN to inform the market of how they are doing going forward. The silence just brings out the non holders giving the company a serve and the no communication status breeds fear and doubt.

Just my two bobs worth anyway!!

I am a big believer in BIT and hope they communicate better in the future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.