BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

What do you think about our Board?, page-221

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Everyone! Can we stop insulting each other and be constructive?

Just because someone sees through different lenses, doesnt mean they are downramper. Negative comments, if supported by some logic of course, are as important as positive ones. Being a valuable SH doesnt mean you have to upramping everyday and aggressively criticize those who think differently. No company or person is perfect. Imagine if the only thing your friends ever do is praising how great you are every single day then... well, good luck!

Please have respect for longterm SH! The reason BIT is where it is today is because of their cash! If you just jumped in recently you have no right to tell those who already held BIT for many years to be "patient". Some might enter at 0.2 or 0.3 and expect a good return by now. Please put yourself in other's shoes too.

In my opinion, a company, especially in its startup phase, needs to treasure its relationship with SH. Of course not to get too distracted as well. Its like a balance. Lots of books about the rise and fall of corporations pointed out that successful ones had really good customer care and excellent relationship with SH.

I totally believe in the science. But how can we stop longterm SH from leaving? Like what happened recently? BIT is like a 5 stars luxury cruise but if the people onboard are loosing faith in the captain, will they still stay? Saying "if you want to quit just quit, the rest will just stay and enjoy the ride" is not that contructive, dont you think?

I totally agree that BIT's core value is HIV and HEP. But it's also reasonable if some here would like BIT to make money out of this Covid opportunity. Company like SKN (initially had nothing to do with disinfectants) or CDY (nothing to do with virus test kit) were able to push their SP up 300-700% recently. As I said, those who adapt well will prevail.

Anyway, hopefully there will be good news soon...
    Last edited by Bellavena85: 08/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.252K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 707862 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 79328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.