BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

What do you think about our Board?, page-222

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    @Kotaredrew I see your point. I can also see that different CEO's have different priorities. Some don't give two rats about shareholders and I think you will agree they are of the majority in penny stocks. The company I mentioned the CEO was on over $350k so $70 is worth spending if you don't have to answer any calls or emails from shareholders which could be in the hundreds per month, so sometimes it pays to employ someone to this task like a secretary so you can get in with the more important jobs at hand. As most office joeys are now working from home and meetings are either zoomed or Skyped priorities have yet moved again in the current climate. No travel also locally and internationally has given management more time to work on stuff that they have not dealt with in the past, this is a global change for companies. Now that doors are closed to everyone companies realise they have to communicate better both within their company with each other, this is imperative but also outside the company.

Has BIT given us any update in how they are dealing with staff and suppliers etc with Covid-19. What's happening in the office. Are they all working from home. Where are meetings held? Whats happening with rented facilities or leased anything that will not be used for the next possible six months. Is the cleaner still cleaning the building with possibly nobody in it? Oh and by the way the CSIRO are currently using our IP in the endeavor to cure the disease.

I guess they are busy, but the market needs to understand why. Most companies have now released a COVID-19 update and their new procedures going forward.

We are currently in the dark!

They need to be proactive not reactive, transparent and worry about the outside world because they are accountable to shareholders and partners large and small. There is a lot lying on employing the right people for the job. Let look at Sir Richard Branson for example. He knows without giving customers and excellent service there is no business. This philosophy also applies to listed companies. They too have a duty to shareholders because if ya dont have them, theres no money to open the doors.

A Ann of any kind would go down very well with LT and ST shareholders right now, thats just a fact of life. It doesnt have to be this amazing life changing stort, just an update, "company update".

It would make this "sooky la las", very happy indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.