BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

What do you think about our Board?, page-5

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944

Yes, she did said that but it was more than 2 months ago. Now everything has changed.

I think after all what holding us back is Money and Policy.

How long this lockdown might last? How long do we continue to flatten the curve? Italy is now 4 weeks into a nationwide lockdown. 15k people have perished since Feb 23. The lockdown which supposed to end on April 3 has now been extended to beyond Easter. Some scientists even predict that the lockdown might need to be 3-6 months to be effective.

In China, there is now increasing evidence of a second wave of infection after the lockdown was removed. So what we gonna do if we do have a second wave? Another lockdown? People need work to support their family and the economy needs to function again. The government cannot keep on pumping money out of thin air. 213 billion has been pumped so far. Yes, unemployment benefits, free childcare and sponsoring Telehealth are all necessary but while a vaccine is still 12-18 months away, I think now is the time our government should seriously look into funding researches combating this virus. Which is the root of all the problems. If BIT’s initial results against Corona is very promising. I believe it will receive the $$$ it needed to speed things up.

Regarding Policies, they are made by Human to protect Human. Everyone knows how long it usually takes to go from pre-clinical to clinical to mass production. But in the case of coronavirus, everything has changed, the reward has now outweighed the risk so policies will soon have to be changed too. Like what the FDA is doing.
    How much should we change the policies or how fast-tracked we should be? It depends on how desperate we are. I won’t be surprised if Bit and its compounds move at pace we could not imagine before.

Talking about what Money and Desperation can do, let’s take a look at The Soviet Union and its nuclear program in the Cold War:

In May 1949, Operation Dropshot was placed on the table of Harry Truman, the US President. It was an insane plan of dropping 300 nuclear bombs to wipe out 100 Russian cities. The Soviet Union knew about it and they knew their survival now lied in the speed of their nuclear research. Russian scientists immediately had all the money and support they could dream of. 4 months later, in August 1949, the Soviet Union shocked the world by successfully tested its first atomic weapon. 15 years earlier than what the US had been expected.

Desperation and Money? We will soon have it all my friend…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.