CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

what do you think about the chart?, page-2

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Alcy, speccies can be difficult enough to chart, but especially so when they dont have much trading history.

See below my read on CLA:

1. Price broke from a downtrending channel, and has establish a new bullish channel, with that very tall candle on Jan 15th, which clearly had some profit-taking/supply cleared out before it closed for the day.

2. The tall candle on Feb 6th was followed on the next day with a profit-taking day, and has since consolidated towards the bottom of that bullish channel.

So where has that supply come from, and has it all been absorbed? Well, apart from the buying on Feb 6th (highlighted in yellow) which could easily have been absorbed by now in the selling that has followed, most of the supply is below 2.1 (see days highlighted in red). Given price has cleared that zone, that puts support at the 2.0/2.1 level imo. We see the last 3-4 days the volumes have eased off significantly to corroborate that. Since the bullish channel remains intact, I see a bias in the balances of forces towards the upside in the ST.

Hope the above helps, good luck with it.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.12am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.