TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

My concern is a possible delay in the DFS. From the ann. on...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    My concern is a possible delay in the DFS.  From the ann. on 14Sep. "As a result of the encouraging recent results with TMG products, Triton is now reviewing options to expand the scope of the DFS to include the P66 zone, the vertical integrated facilities at Nicanda Hill and subject to further exploration success, potentially include the Ancuabe project. "
    The Ancuabe project could be brilliant for Ton but also complicated and that will incurr delays. How long will we dance with AMG??, will we use their small capacity plant? will we backload Ancuabe ore to our new plant at Nicanda Hill??,will we build a new plant at Pemba for Ancuabe?? Will we sell Ancuabe ??
    Time is money and IMO better to get Nicanda DFS out before the end of the year as planned than to delay who knows how long to produce an enormous DFS including Ancuabe.  Yes include P66 and the vertical integrations at Nicanda. IMO that DFS would be big enough to blow your socks off. Ancuabe has always been seen as a bonus and should be treated separate.
    SQZG on 2 June requested " 6 month extension to incorporate a formal review of the Ancuabe  graphite project." They did not request a DFS!
    Ton is my largest holding and I am very bullish about its prospects but have reduced by 20% to put into other spec stocks that are moving! Perhaps others have done the same.
    Time is money- this shareholder wants DFS  and finance ASAP.   Note:- Ton have surprised in the past with their speed so maybe something soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.