INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Irfan, in short this company is a boron lithium potential...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Irfan,

in short this company is a boron lithium potential producer.
    It will supply 10% of the world market for boron ( expected to grow 6% per year) and also supply lithium to the EV market . It appeared due to the clay based rock that the processing costs should be at the low end for producers worldwide. It is one of only 2 boron lithium mines in America ( the other nearing the end of its mine life) ' It is strategically place near TESLA as well as other American car manufactuers. With Trumpp Tariffs and Turkeys issues ( turkey has 72% of worlds boron reserves and producers 30% of the world supply) this only adds more positives. Based on my numbers should make about 10c in profit per share in 3 years based on $150m and around 1.5b shares outstanding. this will get diluted somewhat down the track but even 5c is massive for a 28c stock. The PFS is due early September and stock is trading half the price it was prior to teh PFS been delayed. Market has also treated it like a lithium story but with Boron 40% of its income its more than a Lithium investment. So do yourself a favour and get involved. if it can break 30c the downtrend would have tecnically been broken and a good PFS this will be back to 40 fairly quickly IMO. Has 80m in the bank to cover cost to the production decision. After the PFS the DFS is due around Sept 2019 but there could be a few buyers interested in the asset in between. Plenty of upside from 27.5c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $325.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $281.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2622309 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.