SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

What do you think of S&G and the SP

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    As per the question, what do you actually think of the current picture in front of us?

Obviously for those reading, please remember that these are just opinions: heaven forbid you trade the stock solely on what you read in this thread (or on HC, for that matter)

What do I think?

I think the type of business is resilient and should be able to weather a lot (aka Lawyers are a fact of life...(I'm even engaged to one )

I think this particular business, S&G, has employed a successful business model in recent years and this was being reflected in the SP, although potentially it was becoming overpriced.

I think that dealing with unscrupulous individuals is often a risky exercise, even if you appear to be buying value. This seems to have been played out, and even if everything is cleared by regulators and forgotten by traders the recovery of this stock will not be back to the $8.00 levels for some time.

Despite that however I think that there will be a re-rating when things cool down. Angela will find a way to save Greece. The Chinese machine will find a way to keep steaming ahead (don't forget they make their rules as they go with business and with people).

Short term instability, but a +6 month value buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.