PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

what do you think of that close waiken???, page-13

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi Meph, PMH has a tad under 40M shares in PEN. I think it was 2006 (hope the date is right) that PMH spun off most of its Uranium prospects to PEN in return for $200k in cash and 200M shares in PEN - which were issued on top of the then PEN total of about 750M shares. This took the total shares issued for PEN to about 950M. PMH then gave 160M of the shares it received to its own shareholders, keeping 40M for directly as company owned. They seem to have sold a little of that holding in recent times, presumably to raise some operating cash but have tried to hold onto most of it. Hence each PMH share attracted a gift of about 1.1 PEN shares with some de-merger concessional tax treatment. PMH remains the largest shareholder in PEN with 34,650,000 shares (or 2.551% of the company). Can't really help you with a recommendation on the 'buy' question on PEN but I do hold a substantial stake in PEN and believe, personally, that my research suggests it has a very real prospect of becoming a near term Uranium producer with some major profit prospects in the next 2-5 years. If you refer to the PEN thread you will find extensive postings on PEN from some very well informed people who can fill you in on just about anything you can possibly imagine you might want to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.