PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

what do you think of that close waiken???, page-7

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    Hi Praia

I have no evidence that the price is being manipulated.
    I believe the large seller of around 400000 shares that was sitting at 0.30 for several weeks sold out today. They may have sold in their own time to take profit or they may be highly geared and couldnt wait to get 0.30

I have specialized in resource stocks for a long time and have leaned to choose stocks that are undervalued on fundamentals and have sound management with vision
    PMH is in my opinion the most undervalued Copper gold and Uranium stock on the ASX
    There are a number of copper and copper and gold stocks that have had exponential growth this year based on a few drill holes and media massage. None have PMHs JORC res in a mining friendly jurisdiction blessed with infrastructure and a workforce on their doorstep
    Most dont have a JORC res and many are miles from infrastructure
    Markets do not price junior resource shares rationally in the short term as the daily movements are mostly set by excitable short term traders who can make spectacular profits and losses in short time spans
    Sometimes an institutional investor wants to go at all costs and this is the best buying time for a long term investor to get real volume at a low price
    This happened earlier this year with PMH and I was able to add over 1 million shares to my holding in one day at 0.04 cents. In total over 4 million were dumped within a week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.