FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

re: what do you think- bradvl In which case, what the difference...

1. 98 Posts.
    re: what do you think- bradvl In which case, what the difference here really is, is a difference in strategies and time frames.

If we you believe, just like some one else, that FAR has the potential, then its viable for them to be BULLISH on it in there time frame. While your time frame may not enable you to be bullish on it yet, doesn't mean someone else can't.

The first two drills at Welder haven't lived up to all the hype. To my mind, its been very poorly managed by Dune Energy - a sign that its a drill run by Bankers, not by Oil men. That doesn't change the geology and the nearology. The hydrocarbons are there, its just a matter of getting a good stable drill completed and fracced in the right zones. Pending a successful fraccing of V#2, I would expect Dune to consider more drilling of their Welder Ranch property to exploit its full potential.

Eagle and WA-254P have the potential to do something special in the near term. SGT does not, but it does have the chance to learn more about the ground they've got while building their cash flow.

The difference between FAR plodding along and FAR earning a material rerating of their Market Cap is what they can do with the money gained from the options. This is their big opportunity to turn a small earning, small cap into a 100-500mill company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.