SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi everyone,Although I have had no news from my contacts and I...

1. 971 Posts.
    Hi everyone,
    Although I have had no news from my contacts and I must admit I have been spooked this week, what do you think of this theory that I discussed with my CFO yesterday. I know that maybe a similar theory may have been put forward but I have not seen it.

I think there are a few threads here:

1. The strategic alliance/money from IKL has been recieved and that is in the bank. This gives SEN an account with profit declared of about $33mil with no debt.

2. On the AGM notes is it says the money will be used for "strategic investment placement"
    Now look at the two most recent ann from Sen - they are both consistent ie) they note capital raising. The first one is "finalisation of a capital raising transaction for a strategic investment"
    The second ann from Sen is "considering further terms of the capital raising transaction"

3. I think the most recent suspension is as a result of Sen borrowing against the business and cash in the bank. (Consider if you had a business with no debt, no competors, $33 mil in the bank and a market base that Sen has how much could they borrow?? $500 mil or so?)

In essence my theory is that all is well and as a few have said this will be big. The only reason that I can see for Sen to do a capital raising is so that they can become a major shareholder. If you consider synergies what other companies are there????? My thoughts are Safenet, think of the leverage that they could get from this. Already estabished, have a market in banks and defence and other things that we dont know about.

So my theory is they are looking to buy and the hurdle came with the IKL ann in the AGM papers and this has made them speed everthing up.

I would really like to hear your comments on this. If you dont want to put them on here then send them to
    [email protected]

As a few have said I think that we may be in the money next week, and a lot more than we expected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.