What do you think will happen on POKO?

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I created this thread so we can list the posible scenarios
    supporting our stand on POKO.

Will it exercise? YES
    Scenario that I am expecting:
    After the release of Profectus Oct 23, share price will exceed 0.250$
    on the first 3 days same as what happened during the 0.030 jump to .0165 3 days duration.
    Is this posible the 2nd time around? Yes, we know Dave is noisy unlike POK Mgmt
    When it hits 0.250$, considering that 10c will be available to those with existing shares,
    People who missed this gem (which is actually many due to doubts before DD) will start to move (as we say FOMOs).
    The best way they can enter is via POKO. Can they pump it to 0.200$ ? Yes.
    There will be a halt before Nov 20, does it mean they have deliberately forsaken POKO?
    No, this is to play with the HYPE and create PRESSURE and we know pressure breaks even a small hole if the tank is clugged.
    OR we can hope for an extension but more time means more chances of going up or
    if POKO reached 0.200 before expiration, it also means more time to go down.
    They will cut it at its peak.

Why do they have the key dates this compressed?
    Why reduce the POKO duration with HALT?
    Why someone manipulated the POK price to stay .135-.140 for the past 3 weeks? (we all saw the bots maintaining this one)
    Everyone noticed why the line swipe is gone at this price range? We used to be excited every 3:50pm for that to happen.
    I can be wrong but im sure their kitchen is active.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.