MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

There is no denying we have had a rough ride, bad luck, maybe...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    There is no denying we have had a rough ride, bad luck, maybe some bad decisions, but from what I know of the board, they are hard working, dedicated and committed. I don't think for a second they are sitting around doing nothing!
    Fred Sterling is a respected merchant banker with a big investment in the company both in terms or time and money, he is an investment icon in London. In fact it's a credit to the company that he's involved. He's good news!

Nigel Forrester is a charted accountant, qualified both in Australia and the UK, he is very bright, fiercely committed to the company and from what I can assess, has dedicated not only the past 25 years to the company but almost invested his entire wealth into the company, though subordinated loans and shares.
    If any one is going to get us out of this kind of hole, they would be my choice.
    Brains, determination and have put their money where their mouth is.
    possibly, the opportunity with MTB has never been better, at 0.1c, the upside probably has never been greater, I see my interest more as an option at present as if they win the cour case and get the project up and running to BFS stage, we are going to see some incredible growth, in my opinion!

and for what it's worth I'm a shareholder of 15 years but have no other connection to the company, I'm not an employee, family member or friend, simply an investor who has tried to read everything ever written about the company, talked to as many people about the company and people as possible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 79333996 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23841897 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.