WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

Kooke, I think it is frustration for a lot of people (including...

1. 44 Posts.
    Kooke, I think it is frustration for a lot of people (including me). The presentation lacked lustre and it lacked the communication skills i expected from the director of a company. It was dissapointing, but once I got over that - you are right - it did rehash some good information for a young company that has achieved a lot in a very short space (no question about it).

I wasn't there so i can't really offer anything more than what the video showed. It appeared to be a very small crowd and maybe that combined with a long flight and his attempted humour failing to find a response had rattled PB into an "I don't want to be here demeanor".

I for one agree with you, we have a company with very good prospects(that is the reason i continue to hold (now both options and heads). WCU is in a position that could be described as the envy of many explorers. We have a mine with known product close to fruition and we have plenty more on the horizon in the next few years.

The uranium spot price is currenty well off its peak, but there is plenty of evidence to suggest that will change for the benefit of WCU in the next few years.

I would love to see WCU promoting itself and putting some enthusiasm into a company sell - I hate the fact there isn't some song and dance by the directors. It doesn't have to be a PRW - take a look at the way ICN has taken a similar story forward over the last 6 months (it is a gas story vs U, but i remember late last year when negativity took it down to 10c). Lack of communication can be a killer.

Appeasing shareholders is part of the responsibility of directors and it makes good sense, however more important is the role of results. I have gone close to cashing out a few times, but keep reminding myself of my trading plan. I have begun to realise we have a company run and operated by Geologists and miners; not marketers - a history of the last 12 months shows they aren't into fanfare - it is more a case of stick em underground and they are as happy as a pig in mud. Clearly getting on with the job (as opposed to raising money).

Maybe that is why every time it appears to be cut-throat time for the SP, there is someone wanting to mop up anything under 25c. We have had good runs into the 30+ area recently and i am sure we'll see it again before year end.

I'll continue to shut up and hang on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.