SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I first bought SGH share on 5Aug, a day before negative market...

1. 22 Posts.
    I first bought SGH share on 5Aug, a day before negative market update about Quindell which saw SP drop 19% and swing back up like a wild yoyo. I had no idea what i got into and almost pissed my pant.

On 28Aug release day of FY15 Financial Results I watched SP rise 20% before drop to a modest 3.12 (+5.7%). Since that day for whatever reason SP got beaten down so i started first of my three parcels average down mid Sept when SP traded range between 2.50's to 2.70's.

Then came Audited FY15 Financial Statement on 30Sept. SP rise 15% before drop to 2.94 (+2.4%). Once again for whatever reason SP continued to drop. My last and 5th parcel is last week @ 2.66. I should have wait couple more days when it dropped to 2.50's but i don't mind anymore.

For me, SGH is a defensive earning stock with attractive fundamental. Management competency and SP evaluation are subjective. Everyday i read Mightyatom among many others' posts to seek reaffirmation and comfort. I read counter analysis put forward by Grant62, GC8 and now Loaner and reassess my complacency.

I believe AGM will not be the catalyst as long as uncertainty about ASIC review and SGS profit guidance continue to linger. I'm happy to hold and play the long waiting game until SP justify my confidence in SGH.  

I apologize for my long bragging and poor grammar. Just want to share little piece of my mind. For my disclosure, I hold 55,000 unit SGH share @ 2.76 average. Yup, like many KMP though to way lesser extent, skin in the game.

Good luck to all and remember John Maynard Keynes's "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent". Please don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.