AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Well said, I am with you Stonemasonn, Absolutely fantastic...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Well said, I am with you Stonemasonn,

Absolutely fantastic numbers!

The big picture is where Admedus is at right now.

I am sick of all the negative rubbish from a few posters and I am sick of all the guess work and soft cork share analists. If the negative posters here, think that they are affecting the share price then they are delusional.

If the positive posters here, think they are pushing share price up, then they too are delusional.

There are so many shares on issue it will take solid steady growth in uptake and sales to grow the share price over years. It will take great management. If you don't like it then leave the company.
    No one wants to hear wingers.

What will create demand for Admedus products is when there are so many cardiac centre's using and saving lives. Then world television news and media WILL be beaming the CardioCell message out to the people of the world and create more demand. This will happen very soon.

Admedus has so much good to deliver and lives to save. Admedus is a great biotech company at the beginning of a long journey.

Admedus is a good news story with only good for all the very sick little children to benefit and people needing heart surgery to stay alive.

Admedus is such an ethical journey for all involved. I feel blessed to be a part of this company.

I just read all the posts here with a smile.

I just turn up the music while driving and just smile....and think to myself

"I am part of such an incredible company"

Thank you Admedus!
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.