ZIP 7.93% $2.09 zip co limited..

What do you want the future of Zip to be?, page-16

1. 7,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6863
    Dude, did you not see the dozen taunting posts for the crime of merely discussing future market opportunities? You are an intelligent poster. I am surprised you were swayed by the false attribution of it as an immediate desire of mine.

Discussions beyond "the share price is going up" should surely be encouraged? There has been, for example, very little constructive discussion on these threads of ZIP's new product, ZIP Plus - bar some departed down-rampers emotive accusations of ZIP 'raping Aussie battlers' - that will have, in part, contributed to ANZ's surprising 20% revenue increase and particularly revenue margins increasing by a whopping 310bps vs 2Q23 to 10.5%.

But we are agreed. Lets indeed hope for a quiet year of business consolidation of BNPL in the US, perhaps measured roll out of ZIP Plus there and continued ZIP plus adoption growth in ANZ.

US margins are at a mere 6.7%, the ANZ figure showing the potential for growth still there and the massive overall unsaturation of the mkt vs ANZ of course. I myself hope, there will be no discussions this year of geographic expansion from management, but as American success builds it will eventually inevitably re-emerge, but I hope not this year as investors still smarting from Larry "Icharus" Diamond flying too close to the sun, blinded to the obvious inevitability, even in early 2021, of rising interest rates - Jeez whatever Insto advising him on forward rates should have been sacked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
-0.180(7.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.712B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $1.99 $77.79M 37.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11000 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 160178 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.