SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What does 2018 bring for SAS

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Seasons greetings and a HNY to all holders of SAS with a new year I thought I would raise some questions and make some statements regarding SAS.

Firstly I think the whole BeepTool thing is a joke.... The revenue over five years if it eventuates is small change I can't believe the days and days of rubbish as I check into HC in 2018 I've skimmed through - Bigger picture is as follows:

1. Where is the funding/ partnership announcement?

2. Or CR

3. Regardless of point 1 and 2...... IF SAS gets the money to fund GomSpace (I know.. I know.. for all the + SAS's out there they are building the Pearls) BUT.. theres no capital as yet! Interesting!

4. For the first Pearls it will take another 6 months similar to the 3D's launch for them to get verified and certified in the UK THEN whoever takes up a potential commercial agreement will due their own due dilegence and testing similiar to whats happening now with BeepTool. I think rationally we can all agree thats a given... it will take time..

4. If SAS can't secure funding for the Pearls (as above) under agreement already in place with GomSpace in an agreed timeframe, from afar without knowing the terms and conditions of their contract there is potential for remuneration to GomSpace.

5. People assume the first batch, hopefully it gets up of Pearls 12 - 24 will fund the next - (batch)  this is not the case take the 3D's which is a fair and objective example it will be 6-8 months of testing and international accreditation in Pearls testing and accreditation cycle before they become commercial or "on line"  Think about that timeline I know I have!! ( I made this point already buts its KEY to revenue production). Not sure they'll get 75 Nano's up by 2020 but thats my calculations...

Points being other that some/if revenue as so passionately discussed SAS is a speculative stock with some potential upside but many hurdles to jump through and a lack of revenue in the medium term in my opinion.

If she crawls back to 13C i'll pick up a parcel otherwise....... I'll check in after the first batch of Pearls come on line.

No Rocket until early 2019 - I hold but be realistic peeps!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.