SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Afternoon all. First time post for me, however I have followed...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Afternoon all.
    First time post for me, however I have followed the SAS thread for some time now.
    It appears, unfortunately, that the thread has become awash with incessant bickering and speculation of late, instead of meaningful research being put forward to add value to our knowledge of the current and potential future status of this company. As for Mitchum and Anesbaswedan, I think the issues you are putting forward are in some cases definitely worthy of consideration, however, it is the continued propagation of these ideas that is not useful. This only serves to repeat what has already been addressed.
    We are all aware that funding is the key issue here, and represents, at this stage of the game, the largest risk to the future of this company and to our very own investments. You either accept this risk and hold, or conclude that the risk is too great and either wait on the sidelines or exit.
    I think it would be remiss of an investor not to entertain both sides of the argument here as we can't forget that we are shopping at the speculative end of town. Having said that, i believe the potential upside here is fantastic, and for mine, outweighs the potential downside.
    In terms of funding, I do not believe that we will return to the market for a CR, however this cannot be ruled out. From snippets of what management have indicated in recent times, this doesn't appear to be the desired or likely option and no doubt plenty of work is being done behind the scenes to secure $. It may be that they raise funds in portions as opposed to the $200m straight up. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.