UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

What does Amgen see in UNS

1. 1,073 Posts.
    So I believe I have never seen sentiment as low as this for poor old uns. I do find myself angry, confused and misled by those previously in control of UNS. I do have to consider why the hell did Amgen stump up the money though. They have a massive amount of funds but they did not get where they are today by throwing money away. It sure as hell was not a deal rushed into. The delays drove me insane. So what we have left is a long thought out due diligence that those in power at Amgen thought deserved a sizable chunk of coin thrown at the failing company. What do they see that all of us who have lost hope do not? I don't rely on anything AS has stated in the past. I firmly believe that he nearly destroyed this company but the key word here in nearly. It is still an ongoing concern, a massive pharma showed a lot of interest, crap management are gone and so we are left with the question where to from here. I can't afford to sell at these levels when I think holding until we have the answer as to why Amgen threw money at us is revealed. Orbimed and Amgen have a plan and I am sure as hell they are a lot smarter than AS. I don't for one moment think he duped them like many of us feel they were. So don't take the loss something is around the corner, the big question is what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.