DCC 2.33% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

What does and doesnt matter

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In all the negativity of the current markets i thought i would write what i think matters to DCC future and what doesnt. Happy for comments/thoughts/additions/contentions. All IMO of course.

What doesnt matter:
    1) Fear in general markets: this is a start up company, correlation with general indexes should be zero (beta in technical speak). Anyone selling or buying based on general markets is not making a sound decision

2) Bitcoin price: Currently this is going down for a number of reasons i wont go into here (BTC XT fork, Bitfinex etc) I emailed Zhenya when price was going up a  month ago and asked i price increase and volatility affected Airpocket product. He said price level of bitcoin and volatility had absolutely no affect on the product workings. As long as bitcoin is a "secure" system through mining power then Airpocket will work as intended.

3) Competitor products: In a sense of couse this matters but the remittance market is a nuanced $583Billion per annum market and at the initial stage at least DCC only needs ot get a small market share to prove the effectiveness of their product. They are targetting cash to cash, Latin american market, predominantly unbanked so comparisons with other products need to take this into account

What does matter:
    1) Airpocket Product security and general usability: If there are any major problems here then it will cause delays. The appeal of the product will have to be eveident to users as well as existing providers will have significant stickiness.

2) South American distribution: I initially imagined an Uber type user sign up strategy for "AirAgents". This is one way to go but i feel a distribution agreement at leats initially would add a lot more value as the cost of onboarding agents will be significantly less while the reach would be better

3) Timing: The company has cash but needs to get a cashflow positive product out there and also there are competitors so needs to get their product in as many channels as soon as possible before the opportunity is lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $57.91K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24620 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 44193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.