what does anzac day mean to you?, page-5

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hi Hanny, the world war that followed the Great War saw over 70 million killed mostly civilians making it the greatest loss of life in human history ... hence WW2

In 1935, Hitler repudiated the Treaty of Versailles and started a military buildup ... the rest is history.

I also saw US aggression in the Middle East as the beginning of WW3 caused by US energy imperialism.

Funnily enough, I saw a segment on tonight's ABC Catalyst program demonstrating a new solar cell that can be printed on a printing press ... significant enough to power the world.

Also funnily enough ... since the end of the Neo-Con-Nutsky Govts both here and the US, the number and diversity of alternative energy proposals powering a new generation of thinking and adaptation ... we might just save ourselves from ourselves yet !!!

In March 2003, a nutter took a nation to war and showed the world just how easy it can happen and 6 years later they are desperate for an exit strategy.

Anzac Day is also about keeping all safe from the next nutter ... especially the one's on OUR side.

Cheers ... tight stops.

This is only my view ... read the black stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.