EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

what does bmn and what do ext have, page-5

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: just read Good morning EXT'ers.
    A hint or two for those that will not read, then no more.

I have suggested that people should read the EXT and KAH web sites as they are controlled by the same team, kind of.

The along came good old excl or what ever clone he or it, was using and started up his games, again, thats why I had enough of the game last night.

Come to think of it, where is he or it now ? Or have they come and collected him again, after last night's escape ?

Back to the good 'stuff'.
    Please read the following, if you will not read all of the web sites.
    For starters,
    http://www.extres.com.au/documents/Announcements/Uranium%20Mineralisation%20Confirmed.pdf

http://www.extres.com.au/documents/Announcements/Husab%20update%2021%20Aug%202006.pdf

Then look at the Ida Central drill hole mapping.
    The U goes from the surface down over 300meters,

And look at the Copper, look at the Cu, look at the Cu, which goes from to ……… just look and start to think,

Then read as much as you can about the other minerals that is normally found with Cu in that same area.

For the almost colour blind, its where all the little plus signs are in the green.
    Think, start thinking, Cu, on the surface, U either side of the Cu, all the way down.

Will EXT, just throw the Cu away,, of course not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (however one of the excel cone may have you think so)
    Could there be Silver, Gold, iron oxide, and ..... anything else with these with elements ?????? most places in this region have.

Have a look at a report about the region or two.

Lood at the grades of U, drilled so far, look at the possible length of the zone, 4 bloody k's !!!!!!!!!

AGAIN,,,,,,,, LOOK at the results of the drill holes, LOOK at the grades.
    Then LOOK at the grades at the Orange, PDN, and others in the area.

Enough, if people will not read..
    Hey,
    I could be 1000% wrong, and EXT aren't in Africa, I could be making all this up for fun, I could be ??????
    Please DYOR, as its your money, not mine. (yet)
    Kind regards,
    Barry

The Cone of Silence was for one of excel's cones, I will keep it handy ready to drop, if he should appear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $51.82K 5.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 16369146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.