CCA 2.74% 7.5¢ change financial limited

Thanks @mr_delta much appreciated. I kind of jumped on board the...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Thanks @mr_delta much appreciated. I kind of jumped on board the whole fintech bandwagon a bit too late and found it hard to see any value at current prices of APT, EML, OPY etc. That was a week ago. Even worse now. Feels like jumping in those now would be buying right at the peak. That would be exacerbated by not jumping in a week ago because I thought they had limited upwards share price movement in the near term after going on a tear, only to see them keep going. And going.

I'd like to have some financial/fintech shares in portfolio. The banks are finally moving but gee aren't they going to have a ton of bad debts soon? Feel like I might as well take on something speculative in this sector as the move to cashless society has been accelerated by virus/reduction in cash transactions and the banks may have trouble ahead (or not). Any suggestions in the fintech space amongst the smaller caps? (Is it cool to ask that?)

Anyway, back to CCA they raised a little over $5M - how long will that fund them? My reading of Appendix 4C - amended (24.04.20) would suggest 8 quarters at last quarters cash used in operating activities (item 1.9) but I suspect with first platform customer acquired that cash used may increase. Any thoughts? What about when they might be cash flow positive? How many platform customers and how many transactions would they need to process?

Also the third bullet point on page one of First Customer Launch and Capital Raising Update (06.05.20) reads
    "Pipeline of customers identified by CBKC to onboard to Change’s Platform" does this mean that the transactions of the banks new card customers will be processed by CCA? Not current bank customers? Only new ones? All the new ones or only some?

Why do banks prefer one card processor over another? So many questions. I've spec bought a small parcel of CCA because of the recent sector movement and now I'm trying to understand more before buying more CCA and/or other shares in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $32.81K 445.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27670 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 453803 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.