LOOK at John 7:38, 39 -37 On the last and greatest day of the...

1. 21,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    LOOK at John 7:38, 39 -

37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”[c] 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

Waters referring to the word of God which bring rivers of life, the next verse it says, he was speaking of the Spirit which had not yet come, because he was not glorified.

It doesn't say words anywhere in those verses.
    If you study John as a person, and when he is in the Spirit, you will clearly see what the rivers of living water that flows from within are.
    It certainly isn't words.

Words of God flowing out of you, are like rivers of life, irrespective as to whether someone drinks them or not.

Nup, study John as a person in the Spirit. Nothing to do with words.
    You have this delusion that such words of God are flowing from you. If it were true what you say, you would go through your tribulation, by knowing your condition, where you have to move to have your sins washed clean in the blood of the Lamb as the waters well up from within to eternal life.

tell me Gum, how did Jesus Baptize with the Holy Spirit?

Why don't you look at John in the Spirit?
    Instead of guessing, claiming you are taught by God and Jesus?

Receiving the Holy Spirit after water Baptism, is not being Baptized by it.

Blabbering words of delusion is not water welling up from within to eternal life, wotsup!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.