LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

What does ESH do?, page-2

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    The niche against all of the companies that you mentioned is that they all have programs for their respective games. The value to the community is the centralised social hub, stat tracking, and community events across many games.
    As someone who plays Rocket League, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Fortnite and League of Legends - I feel like a central community hub is a hole in the market.

I'd LOVE to throw random match making in the bin and just register for tournaments each night either with randoms of similar skill or my friends. I believe it would be a lot more fun, fair and fulfilling. I actually liked public matches a lot in Heroes of Newerth years ago. The community feel was great. Toxic as hell in places but we had fair matches and a lot of fun.

Pitching the system to Blizzard, Riot and so on is going to come up against the following issues:

1. "Why should we expose our player-base to other games and make it easier for them to play those instead?"

2. "We have our own system already. Why don't we just implement our own similar features?"

3. "What is the financial benefit to us?"

I can't really answer those from a professional/business standpoint. I do believe that once a platform, game, website, gathers enough momentum - the rest of the community snowballs in. If the company gets a lot of people on the platform, the value for other games joining up increases exponentially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $13.58K 905.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2269973 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.