A1M 2.54% 30.3¢ aic mines limited

So what do you want richman IAU to just sit their and go it...

1. 4,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    So what do you want richman IAU to just sit their and go it alone with no one of any influence.

I think you have gone past the pont of no return here - that is to say anything that IAU do would not be good enough for you.

I think people are deliberately painting a picture here worse than it really is for personal gain. That is not to say the situation isn't dire and there haven't been mistakes but the accustations of who is to blame and the fix is being exaggerated for effect.

Lets put this into perspective.

Surya Paloh has been effectively paid a paper value of $5m for his services. He has been given performance based rights if he achieves the said share price. These will only further dilute the sp base if the company is doing well which will mean we are all doing well.

Now 5% of nothing will be nothing if this doesn't all work out. I would think that SP, given that he is quite rich already, doesn't need an extra $2 - 5 million but the potential to reap $100m + would be worth the effort.

People keep banging on about how we are giving away the company shares but I think that this will be money well spent compared to the draining of funds through the courts and lawyer fees without any political influence.

One last point. It's not how much you have it's how you use it that will count here. Is a person who has $1billion a minnow compared to a person who has $2billion?????

Richman you can assure us of anything you want but at the end of the day we have only your word that what you say is true and at the moment you lack credibility. You have been posting old and dated info and linking to pictures that from an Australian perspective may look silly but if fact disrespects probably what was cultural garb and in that respect was racist in tone. You have done this to discredit SP and the fact that most of the reports are in Indonesian you have also tried to create confusion that deflects away from the truth and what is really going on here.

If not Surya Paloh who.

I am sure if it was someone else you would find fault.

From my own perspective do I want this company to succeed you bet ya. Am i upset about what has happened again you bet ya. I am not trying to talk up the company here it is what it is a big mess. But what is troubling is that forums allow people to post absolutely anything they like sounding quite credible without that info being tested or substantiated. In other word it's all spin for effect and gain.

BTW richman where were you with all these pearls of wisdom before this all blew up hey?

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.3¢
Change
0.008(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.3¢ 30.0¢ $12.18K 40.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20948 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 102392 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.