GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

what does eveyone think ??, page-7

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Bendigo, I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the market often does what you expect it to do but rarely WHEN you expect it to.

From a stock market point of view, we have seen good appreciation of the blue chip gold stocks such as Lihir Newcrest and Oxiana. Thus, the first phase of a gold bull has been fulfilled to some extent.

The next phase should see the small to mid cap goldies move followed by the speccies and no-hopers. This phase has yet to develop and become manifest so we can only assume that we are still at early days in the gold bull.

Ask yourself this question. Apart from stock market addicts such as are to be found on HC, How many conversations have you had or overheard about gold? How many cab drivers (sorry Dub), lift attendants, shop assistants have engaged you in conversations about juicy gold miners? Hasn't happened? Human nature always tends to get ahead of itself. We become impatient when we think we know what expect.

My own belief is that it will all happen. The time to get out will be when all those nasty no-hope stocks start to boom and your cab driver (sorry Dub) tips you with a "certainty".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.