GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

what does it all mean?, page-26

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hwill ,yes I did say that back in March ....and we are now in May and our SP is in an even worse position .Had I sold in March I would have achieved a better price .Structural controls ? mate, just google it or ask your mate Peter . Perhaps while you are at it ( googling ) google opportunity cost and try to understand where I am coming from .
    It is ridiculous to suggest that a post anyone makes two months in the past means they are locked in to any particular position ......one needs to adapt and weigh up current circumstances ......if things go pear shaped either in a micro sense at Brightlands or on a larger scale nationally or globally you would have to be either a clown , a fool or an idiot to go down with the ship ,wouldn't you ? Or to put it another way, one's thinking is an ongoing process is it not ? Have you ever changed your mind ? Reconsidered a position after acquiring new information ? No? If you never have Hwill ,then you sir, must have the wisdom of Solomon .You should bottle it ! You will make a fortune! Just call it "Wisdom in a Bottle".......or perhaps "Brightlands "
    As for buying more GBZ tomorrow .......mate , 2 chances of that happening .....none and Buckley's ! i sincerely wish all holders good luck and hope GBZ hit the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3723912 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1523333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.