GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

what does it all mean?, page-28

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713

Thanks for the info re: previous price action. I note that even NXS and MAH had issues recently and received a speeding ticket, so no reason why GBM should be immune (embarrassingly for MAH they had to acknowledge the substance of the rumour after denying knowledge and NXS hastily called a trading halt).

Just like on the highways, we don't seem to see "slowing tickets". Think I will question ASX / ASIC.
    Surely this issue must be the next big clean-up of our corrupt society. I can't go into someone's home and steal $20.00, yet people can steal thousands from others with this insider info.

Who knows the genesis of this latest sell down, perhaps it was innocent ...Although buyers are nervous, I note that a lot of sell volume has also disappeared. My 116k at 13c is starting to feel lonely.

If we discount Malmsbury, we still have the phosphate assets, Brightlands, and the slew of projects now in the JV with PAN. Even though a lot of blue sky has been removed (as Pear pointed out), so has a lot of future uncertainty -with income from the operation of the JV probable. Success in any of these areas will affect the MC greatly.

On balance, I hope this sell off was an aberration, and I wait with expectation for the drill results.
    Not too late to buy back in -potentially at lower price than your exit

Good luck all,

John S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3723912 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1523333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.