FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Hi Mandurah Concur with what you have said, indeed I...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Hi Mandurah

Concur with what you have said, indeed I independently arrived at similar in redrafting the speculative net pay translations on the spreadsheet.

Re: "I think PJ, you mentioned that CNE only ever published 1 blocky sand v 2 reported by FAR....can you post their schematic PJ?"

No that's not correct, to all extents and purposes both the schematics of FAR and CNE look exactly the same with respect to the sands and dipping and they both show double blocky sands on the "left". They just have different co-ordinates (W-E vs NW-SE) to confuse us. Also the markedly indented shape of the "wall" structure as illustrated to the left on the "structure maps" also makes it hard or impossible to guess what is actually going on.

In fact the only indication on any images that there might be only one blocky sand at SNE 2 is the N-S artistic seismic from FAR (refer that oft repeated image in the context of my tongue in cheek conspiracy theory post above 1673148).

As we and others have both stated previously it would surely beggar belief that Cairn would plan to drill SNE 2 in any position other than one where they expected to encounter the double blocky sands.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.