FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

What does it all mean?, page-123

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    On the fanily photo thread @BoonTime stated:

"Just want to throw out there that the aerial extent of the reservoir doesn't meant it has more oil/gas. A good example of where this is the case Janz/io vs gorgon. Thick blocky sands, charge, pressure and a good seal is what we want"

Taken the liberty of moving your observation to this thread, and thanks for that, it could be a very relevant to the discussions here.

Of course the areal extent of the blocky sands/double blocky sands must still be very relevant to the resource calculations (it would be amongst the other data one has to combine to arrive at an answer), but as I think I mentioned above, the %recovery rates used to calculate the recoverable volumes from the oil in place in these sands are also very important. That effectively I presume is what you are saying and one might expect them to be "very high" - Cairn have said as much in the CMD transcripts.

So I am wondering whether you might have any idea of what rough maximum level of recovery rate might reasonably be achievable for these sands given the oil flow rates achieved?

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 50.0¢ $41.04K 82.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17562 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.