FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

What does it all mean?, page-66

1. 16,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3879
    @Hotazel "How I get to that conclusion can wait for another day"
    Hi its another day and I have just gone back and re read the sand discussion for the third time having re read CMD and half yearly from CNE.

If its as you say then they got it completely wrong because the bottom paragraph would suggest that they were going to test both the reservoirs [ plural ] at the base which are blocky then the reservoir higher up, the thin sands.

The top paragraph gives no clue other than they say it makes no difference how you slice it.

If the reservoir is flatter as you suggest is this how you arrive at maybe having the blocky sands at SNE 3?
    The only reason I question this is that with the new 3D done surely they would know this having now drilled 2 wells into the structure.
    I suppose we have not been updated on the new 3D so they may well have known when drilling SNE 2.

What does anyone else think that cares to comment?
    The only reason I'm chasing this is it could have a massive bearing on the amount of oil at SNE 3 and I'm just trying to get a feeling of what to expect so I'm not disappointed or otherwise. Cheers DB

Capital mrkts day split blocky sand.PNG

Sand testing.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.