FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

What does it all mean?, page-7

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    PJ

Yes that is my initial conclusion based on what was reported. For info, I believe a 3.5 metre producing interval of around 1000 bopd within a 15m heterolithic interval is a very good initial result. As stated this may materially "significantly" impact (in my opinion - positively) on future resource calculations.Personally I can only see upside in this announcement.

There are still a number of questions to be answered, e.g. are there other prospective intervals that were not tested or tested but not successful?? But whatever, I cant get away from this being a very positive announcement.

My takeaway highlight was ...."Confirmation of correlation of the principle reservoir units between SNE-1 and SNE-2........"

It is very rare what FAR et al have achieved and I believe quite rightly, at this stage of proceedings, we have every right to be celebrating. Still more hurdles to jump, but one step at a time.

I suggest re some questions you posed in an earlier post that you ring FAR and ask. Perhaps they may be forthcoming with further information?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 50.5¢ $97.33K 190.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26752 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 109917 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.