FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

What does it all mean?, page-85

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Wilde
    Unfortunately I have seen many announcements over the years where inconsistencies in reporting of geological units and even the nomenclature that drives the sanest of people crazy. This can often be to a change in interpretation as more knowledge is obtained or simply that a different person wrote the press release. The later report is then written without making reference to what was said in the earlier report and it is only the most interrogative of shareholders that notice, (i.e people like us on the FAR HC thread). I also find it interesting that, if my memory serves me correctly, that Cairn only ever had one blocky unit anyway ( please correct me if I have this wrong). If my last point re "only one unit" is correct then it probably means that Cairn geologists decided that because of very similar characteristics between the "upper" part of the blocky section and the "lower" part of the blocky section and only minor interbeds of finer sediment in between that they just decided to call it all one unit. The FAR geos on the other hand decided to separate the unit into 2. All complete guess work I know but possible. Another possibility is that the two units coalesced to become one at SNE2! Am hoping we will get actual hard geological information and more details of oil intervals and characteristics of both heterolithic and blocky units on Jan 19 to answer the growing list of questions raised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 49.5¢ $495 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181996 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 44184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.