TPI 4.29% 73.0¢ transpacific industries group ltd

seems to make sense.however none of that has anything to do with...

1. 468 Posts.
    seems to make sense.

however none of that has anything to do with what i wrote about poor revenues (neutral or declining) and lower margins.

i dont see a plan to drive revenue growth, and i dont see strategies to combat margin decline - i see a business that wasted the last few years sitting fat as the 'market leader' while other more aggressive and nimble companies eroded market share.

i'm sure they are addressing all of this now, however the last year in particular has all been about damage control.
    i'd love to see the business plan they have been operating under over the last few years. how does the manufacturing division suddenly turn a significant loss which blindsided senior management?

Raising equity at 50c is not a 'hard decision' Brightpower - its a desperate decision, which has come about through poor management and lack of action since the GFC on the debt in particular.
    of course the future looks better - how could it get any worse than where they took the company this year?

its a great opportunity if you just bought in unlike the short/medium/long term holders - which i suspect 99% of us shareholders would fall under. I will be happy to get back to even hopefully within 2 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.