BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What does M3 tell us, page-23

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    It tells us that the next step is to issue the performance shares as per prospectus and advise market.

I assume the Company is adopting a diligent process similar to Milestone 2 before issuing the Performance Rights

Next Step is Milestone 4 which is due before the end of the year.

A licence with A CUSTOMER  with an NRE Fee of at least $500,000

So we have concept, proof of concept, working prototype, development environment (Applied Brain Research), API Server model and a very clear BUSINESS model.

I would expect the sales process to be quite lengthy and technical just look how long the chip qualification process is with Intel or how long the sales process is with BUD so not unusual.

No amount of sewing seeds of doubt or asking questions to the void on HC will change this and I think most of the RTOs on the ASX are taking just as long for their technology to be adopted.

There will be enough interest from the Neuroscience market and entrepreneurs to fill a nice pipeline of qualified leads for sales or partnerships.

Closing and documenting are the challenges now as the technology roadmap is already pegged out in the Corporate Update Milestones for 2016.

Now I wonder if they have finally sold all the mining interests of AZK which were being drilled at the time BrainChip opportunity came along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.