BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What does M3 tell us, page-26

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The problem is they wont give out all the information as to how it works unless you buy a license. Why? They don't want the Chinese or anyone else reverse engineering it before Brainchip becomes commercially successful. So you are going to have to do what most of us do, believe that it works based on what you have read (from the book, patents and company announcements and quotes from Peter on Seeking Alpha and eetimes), seen in the video in M3 and on youtube and heard, if you have spoken to anyone in management.

I suggest if you can't make up your mind with this much info, you might be better of researching ANNs produced by MSFT, GOOGL, IBM, AMZN, AAPL, INTC, FB, QCOM, TSLA or anyone else.

The only company that seems to release a substantial amount on their neuromorphic chip is IBM. QCOM don't release much on Zeroth.

You can use Googles & Facebooks AI for free to try it out. I think IBM let you try Watson for free as well, but don't quote me on that. But I think you will have the same problem as you have come up against with BRN. Unless you are a sizable organisation, they wont talk to you.

This isn't financial advice, just pointing out there are alternatives to BRN if you can't get enough info from BRN to make up your mind to invest in AI.

It's just getting very old hearing over and over again that "Brainchip need to release more info before I invest in it". Especially when the same people say it over and over for 12 months.

As for Tay, they let that thing loose, unsupervised and natural intelligence (internet trolls) beat artificial intelligence. TAY didn't know what the game was. Trolls dragged it into a game of making TAY say hurtful stuff about people. The Trolls won hands down in less than 24 hours and embarrassed MSFT.

Alpha GO was another experiment. But here is the difference. That game had parameters and rules....boundaries. And there lies the big difference in what you get your AI to do. You have to give it parameters and rules around the way you want a job done. That is no secret. If my memory serves me correct, Peter has said this too in the past.

To me Tay was a better, more ambitious experiment than the GO experiment by Google. TAY was much more creative. GO was just data crunching like playing chess or Jeopardy . It was just a public embarrassment for MSFT and a huge success for GOOGL. MSFT should have had someone or a large group watching the tweets and given TAY feedback on any bad stuff before it was tweeted out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.