MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

lol...Hi Pile, yes it's always comforting to re-read the 17th...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lol...Hi Pile, yes it's always comforting to re-read the 17th Feb announcement. Other parts that get me equally excited are...

"Although HotShot intends to form a number of significant economic alliances with major international corporations in order to fully realize the massive upside of this immensely popular form of active entertainment, there will be no other partnership of a similar nature to that to be encompassed in the Mooter Sales and Marketing Partnership.

"HotShot is also well advanced in the final selection of its commercial sponsoring partners. Those partners identified are iconic in name, global in reach and lend additional recognition, strength and acceptance to and of the product. Mooter will participate in all of these activities, arrangements and financial benefits."

I have spent several years as an FC for a marketing company and have put together many "Sales & Marketing Agreements". Most agreements would be limited to providing what the title suggests - marketing, publicity and design services. However on occasions would also include a revenue split. I must add though, we often preferred fixed consultancy fees. As some for clients it provided the less riskier option. However, if we believed the project had great potential we would often forego much of our service fee in exchange for a revenue share!

Now the reason why I say this is that IMHO there are parts of the Mooter announcement that are suggestive and support many HC holders "speculation" that the MMZ/HSC agreement involves more than just marketing services.

"Mooter's revenue potential through the Sales and Marketing Partnership could be immense. The arrangement affords them significant influence over the sales, marketing and deployment of HotShot's photo networking platform and its gaming and entertainment concepts." IMHO this "significant influence" certainly implies some level of ownership over the project.

And the most obvious clue...

"Because of various related party involvements and other matters, that agreement will require the approval of Mooter shareholders at a forthcoming meeting. The meeting will be convened as soon as is practically possible." I don't think anyone has question this statement. Why would MMZ require approval from shareholders for JUST a sales and marketing agreement. Don't companies seeks approval from shareholders when equity is at stake? To me this certainly implies that there will soon be some changes to the equity and structure of MMZ. And I'd assume one side of the deal would involve MMZ obtaining a stake in the project. In addition, this could also support speculation of Mooter listing in other countries.

Just thinking out load....

BTW - For the impatient..."The initial development of HotShot's photo networking platform is nearing completion, and an initial, open beta launch of that platform to select global markets is due within a number of weeks." IMHO this could mean as much as 8 to 12 weeks. They could of said "in days"...just like it takes the earth 365 "days" to travel around the sun...I've never herd any one just say a "year"! Also who can name 3 ASX companies that have actually stuck to their original schedule? In MMZ case, delays IMO will only improve the fundementals of the project.

JMHO & PDYOR!

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.