KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Hi Ladies and Gents.I know this deserves it's own heading but...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Ladies and Gents.

I know this deserves it's own heading but decided to just add here...
    I just wanted to let you know that my mate (known as Whallm on hotcopper) has passed away after a long battle with cancer at a tragically young age.
    As you may know from his posts he was a big believer in KKLs technology and vision and I know he would want shareholders to really keep pushing for their rights and to also keep the board accountable. Although I know nothing about this company myself, on many occasions he shared his frustration and anger with me at the lack of progress and waste of funds.
    I think he would want holders to continue to be supportive of the company's technology, but also to be self advocates by holding management accountable at all times. Ultimately he was a man of integrity and a strong believer in social justice, hence why I feel it is important for you to know about his own thoughts....to keep fighting for your rights as shareholders but also to hang in there if you feel that the 'product' of the company has value. I know he would have wanted to see the company prosper.
    All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.