TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

What does the ACL future hold?

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Sorry for such a positive sounding title - it sort of implies that maybe there is the chance of a future when it comes to ACL.

Clearly, given the various milestones (all negative) over the past year that have changed the game, management need to come out and tell us exactly where the company stands, whether there are any positive prospects for ACL in its current state (because that is what shareholders care about) and in fact what value they (management) are adding in terms of their cost of employment and impact on the bottom line of a company with a Market Cap of only $2.5m.  Does anyone know the Cash at Bank (from recent announcements and calculated after the recent cash back)?  Perhaps market forces demonstrate that the MC reflects the cash situation.

The ticker on the Alchemia website is out of date.  The Pipeline (http://alchemia.com.au/ProductsandPipeline.aspx) does not indicate that products have no further commercial potential - okay, we know this, but just saying that I don't believe the company is doing the right thing in leaving their Investor Relations up in the air.

The cupboard is seemingly bare as I understand it (and to be honest, I've lost focus and interest on ACL now because my 50-100,000 or so shares are virtually worthless).  Fonda rights $ have been distributed to us, VAST sale is a pittance (and seemingly too cheap) and HyACT appears to have been prematurely buried though seemingly still breathing.

So why are we all still here?  Are we holding out for some sort of miracle resurrection (or awakening from a coma) of HyACT, or is this simply just a slowly dragged out funeral procession.

Today's Buy chunk was interesting.  If I was bold enough, I'd be daytrading this stock and picking off 15-20% gains between 0.7 and 0.8 cents.

I'd be interested in any other perspectives about why people remain, bail or are eyeing a possible opportunity here.

Overriding all of this, I do believe that management owe all holders a frank update - tell us mushrooms so we can finally cut the cord (or stay).  If we are just staying open so we can keep paying the remaining Directors their salaries while they go through the motions of completing statutory obligations in relation to recent sales and winding things up, then it's time for management to perform their duty - at the very top of their Corporate Governance it states:

"Alchemia Limited is committed to adopting best practice governance policies and procedures such that shareholders’ interests are best served."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.