What Does the Bible Say About Christmas?, page-67

1. 23,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hmm, much of the psychobabble rambling, which would be a kind way of putting it, going by the following of YOUR post, is clearly from you.
    In fact, I don't know what name or word could describe it accept to say, someone appeared to have a serious problem.
    But I expect, self consumed might cover it.

Me desperate, I note you didn't attach your reply to your desperate, un-explainable ???? and then tried to lay the blame of your ??? on someone else, now that is PURE DESPERATION at the highest.
    --------------------

Well,,,, lets let the truth of the facts speak for themselves on this matter instead of the manipulation, conniving stunts and excuses by some.
    That's if you can stay with truth and read it.

W - ''I think the colourful text began after trying to communicate to You over 7 times that... (I mean,,,, goodness me???) I made No reference to the Transfiguration and never once relied on it for our debate, and yet You, kept harping on about it in denial.''

D - That's your fault. Your so called communication, your walls of colourful, rambling psychobabble, makes it difficult to not only read (I actually gave up reading your posts and started skimming quickly to ease the pain of eyestrain and mental atrophy caused by exposure to psychobabble), or work out what the hell you are babbling about....and as I've already pointed out, nothing prior to Mark 9:1 helps your claim in the least, so the only slip of hope of an explanation is the transfiguration (which is used by Christians), hence my puzzlement, hence my error of assumption. An understandable error, I think, given your nearly incomprehensible debating style....if it could be called debating, which it can't, haha.Heads up - the transfiguration - not once have I ever tried to associate this with Mark 9:1 or the "other" subject you keep trying to invade with = Not once.

That’s my fault = DBT is still in total denial and spinning a sh… load of porkies to “try” and save face.
    BECAUSE, the facts bellow show that very early on in this circus, DBT received a clear and precise two liner post from W, of which DBT acknowledged And Yet, one or two posts latter, DBT is “again” accusing W of relying on the Transfiguration topic.
    And it went on and on until W engaged Coppo to intervene (save his mate) as W was concerned that DBT was appearing a bit deranged, losing their marbles.
    ---------------------------------------

W - ''Heads up - the transfiguration - not once have I ever tried to associate this with Mark 9:1 or the "other" subject you keep trying to invade with = Not once.''

D - with sad excuses - Your posts being so long and rambling and difficult to read, not to mention time constraints - I really don't want to spend all of my time on HotCopper addressing your fallacies of equivocation - so I was just covering all bases, all possibilities...which makes no difference to what you were attempting to do, or your failure at providing actual explanations. It makes no difference to your argument, or lack of one.
    Acknowledgement – But then,,,,, in a flash and in the “same” reply/post, loses their marbles “again”.

However, you keep bringing up Mark 9:1 in the hope that the transfiguration is the promised return in power.

Now that certainly shows someone has some serious digestion, short term memory problems or something. “Appears” the contradictions god’s may have the better of them haha.
    ------------------------------

W - Your or you have, "clearly" lost the plot or got Alzheimer's?

I think (haha Al), yesterday I told YOU, not ONCE have I associated or even hinted at the fact that, the transfiguration was anything to do with it any yet most of your waffling post is about it = rest my case, you have lost the plot.
    ------------------------------------------

D - Oh, I have answered, and answered and answered and answered. I have explained and explained and explained, I have explained why the descriptions of Jesus coming in power in the clouds with the host of heaven for all nations to see, to judge to gather the elect, etc, is nothing like the description of the transfiguration, therefore why the two events should not to be confused or conflated....but all of this effort falls on the deaf ears of Mr Wotsup....who prefers his own version of speaking in tongues to clear and rational discourse.
    Hmmm, DBT claims, they only mentioned this Transfiguration subject to cover all bases.
    NOT what this post is saying (porkies) – this post is saying, W is using and relying on it, no question about.
    Contradiction, mindset, seed set = a powerful thing.
    -------------------------------------

W – W has another go at simplistic communication;
    Oh by gosh, your REALLY losing it KNOW, how many bleeping times do I have to try and get it through your skull, I MAKE NO LINKS whatsoever about the transfiguration.

transfiguration.transfiguration. transfiguration. transfiguration. transfiguration. transfiguration. transfiguration = NO MENTION OF IT no, no, no, no, no no! For around the 4th time, DO YOU GET IT?????????????????????
    ----------------------------

D - My memory is fine, Mr Wotsup....just repeating bad arguments based on irrelevant information/verses as a smokescreen to cloak your inability to produce an actual case over and over does nothing to help you prove your claims
    Memory,,, “apparently fine and yet,,,, look at what follows in the same post haha..

The bible itself still says what it says and means what it means regardless of your protestations.

The quotes still relate to a promised return in power, with the host of heaven, to gather the elect, to judge mankind, and not to the transfiguration or anything else.
    Alzheimer's or just DBT being themselves?

W - reply - The quotes still relate to a promised return in power, with the host of heaven, to gather the elect, to judge mankind, and not to the transfiguration or anything else.
    OH NO,,,,,,,,, that transfiguration word again, who would have guessed, I created a whole line with that word to let you know, it was, is not and never was in ANY of my posts, Blow me down and starve the crows.

Stone the crows, look what’s coming;
    D -
    Clearly they don't, as I pointed out, the description of the transfiguration is nothing like the description of the coming in Power, in the clouds, with the host of heaven, to gather the elect from the 'four corners of the world' for everyone to see, judgment, etc.

It's not even close. The transfiguration is a separate event, which is abundantly clear given the differences between the two descriptions.

Yep, definitely infected with the contradiction god and now elaborates on the bleeping subject that W “never” used or relied on.

The transfiguration;
    Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. 3His clothes became shining, exceedingly Dan. 7:9; Matt. 28:3white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. 4And Elijah appeared to them with Moses, and they were talking with Jesus. 5
    And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!” 8Suddenly, when they had looked around, they saw no one anymore, but only Jesus with themselves.
    Now as they came down from the mountain, He commanded them that they should tell no one the things they had seen, till the Son of Man had risen from the dead. 10So they kept this word to themselves, questioning John 2:19–22what the rising from the dead meant.''

The coming in Power;

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.

For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven''

Nothing like the same event. Not even close. Hence why W never ever relied or used it.

Plus the promise is clearly attached to the coming in power and not the transfiguration;

W pretty much tore out all his hair by this stage, as in, what the Hec,,,,, however W doesn’t give up and has another go with simplistic communications;
    W - What part are YOU not comprehending, I have said around 5,5,5,5,5, FIVE TIMES now, I have NEVER, NEVER, NEVERsaid the TRANSFIGURATION, TRANSFIGURATION has ANYTHING to do with it = DBT, FICTION writing again BECAUSE "THEY" are IN desperation mode, desperation, desperation, BECAUSE "THEY" FAILED.

D - To ''repay every man according to his deeds'' is in fact to judge deeds and action of every man, Mr Wotsup....which does not happen in the transfiguration, hence does not apply to the transfiguration. Which makes this a failed prophesy and a failed explanation by apologists.
    OH bleepers, it appears W is still not able to get the “clear” message in someone’s head?????????

W – “Try’s Again” - Transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IS NOT, is not, is not, is not, is not NOT, NOT, NOT part of Matt 16:28 BECAUSE, it another event and it is about six days latter. Another event and I have told you that I have NEVER used it, implied that it has anything to do with what I been talking about Matt 16:27-28 = Zeroooooooooo!

On and on the saga, goes, so now W is trying to rationalize this ??? and asks the following;
    W - Oh please do tell us all,,, as this will be very interesting, WHAT part of the following post to YOU, are you NOT getting which has been put to you around SIX or more times???????????

Transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IS NOT, is not, is not, is not, is not NOT, NOT, NOT part of Matt 16:28 BECAUSE, it is another event and it is about six days latter. Another event and I have told you that I have NEVER used it, implied that it has anything to do with what I been talking about Matt 16:27-28 = Zeroooooooooo!
    --------------------

Still NOT working, so W tries to highlight the key point a little better and by gosh, the reply becomes even crazier;
    W - ''Transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, transfiguration, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IS NOT, is not, is not, is not, is not NOT, NOT, NOT part of Matt 16:28 BECAUSE, it is another event and it is about six days latter. Another event and I have told you that I have NEVER used it, implied that it has anything to do with what I been talking about Matt 16:27-28 = Zeroooooooooo!''

D - Nobody is saying that the transfiguration is the same event (Crikey, you have claimed numerous times, that wotsup says they are) as the promised return in power....except those who are trying to explain the failure of prophesy of the return in power, in the clouds, with the host of heaven, to judge mankind, to gather the elect, etc.

But of course, that doesn't work because they are two different events.

So the ploy of claiming the promise was fulfilled by the transfiguration fails.
    ??? DBT still not getting W position on the Transfiguration?

W - Yes I know what "some" claim BUT, the strange part of this nonsense, I have told you six or more times, as clear as day, "I" never ever said or drew upon that to say it was part of the likes of Mark 9:1, "that" was your "false" claim repeatedly.

Coppo’s post to W – as W effectively asked him “what the” is going on with his friend?

Coppo - ''I don't know.
    Why don't you just ask him the simple question why does he continue to imply that you regard the transfiguration as fulfillment of the prophesy in Mark 9:1 et al., when you have flatly denied this on many occasions.''
    By stander sees my position, no question about it, but NOT the DBT?

D – to Coppo - I'm pretty sure he did claim the transfiguration to be the fulfillment of the prophesy. But I don't have the time to trawl back through his long convoluted posts, which hardly make any sense to me at the best of times.
    Long
    convoluted = Simplistic two-line post!

But if I am mistaken, what exactly is the rationale for the failure of the prophesy of ''those still standing there'' if not the misconfiguration - which is still to be seen on some Christian websites - if not that, there is nothing. The prophesy fails with no possible explanation.

The rational is, YOU don’t understand, know what it means, the prophesy -“Kingdom of God come with power”!

Some Christian websites try to relate 'those still standing there'' to the following transfiguration in Mark, but that doesn't work because it is clearly related to coming in power description.

I’m pretty sure and “if” I’m mistaken
    = How can there be any of this notion when you acknowledged my point pretty much from the get go from a simple two-line post of mine and had the matter is your face so many times?

D - Nor do I know what you are trying to argue, you chop and change all the time, first this then that. Nothing about your style of posting is clear.

Comedy Company has nothing on the likes of that statement based on the facts in this post..

D - I'm pretty sure he did claim the transfiguration to be the fulfillment of the prophesy. But I don't have the time to trawl back through his long convoluted posts, which hardly make any sense to me at the best of times.

W- Now come on, seriously, what sort of a fool do you take people for???

Not ONCE EVER did I make that claim and to top it off, I reminded you repeatedly, over and over as per just one of the many examples following on the 14-11-17 and many before this on;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.