NUF 0.22% $4.59 nufarm limited

"how low it goes though is anybody's guess"No one can give you...

1. 500 Posts.
    "how low it goes though is anybody's guess"

No one can give you an exact answer but I think monday morning can be a good entry, it depends on how overseas markets perform tonight.

Persoanlly, these are the signs i look for when i decide if a share is a good buy:

1- Brokers recommendations: brokers recommendation can be useful sometimes by doing exactly the opposite of what they tell you to do. LOL. They have been recommending NUF as a buy for the last eight months and the share price continued to fall non stop. Now they changeded/downgraded their recommendation to avoid, and this is the sure mark that the fruit is ripe and ready to be picked. Same thing is applicable to ELD by the way, once they downgraded their recommendations traders started to make money holding ELD. LOL

2- Reading comments on hotcopper from traumatized shareholders who lost a lot of money and advicing everyone not to buy the share and making funny/exaggerated assumptions that the company will go into liquidation next week or that the share price will be few cents within the coming few trading sessions.

3- when RSI is ridiculously low (its 15 now for NUF) and the share is way oversold.

Finally, let us remember that the company made around 60m in PROFIT, there is a possiblity of a take over, few months ago Sumitomo Group paid $14 per share to buy 20% of the company, and that a key driver of the latest earning downgrade was due to unfavourable climatic conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.010(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.754B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.56 $4.61 $4.55 $2.108M 460.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.59 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.